Pumpkin Door Mat - Biodegradable
Important Facts about our Autumn Door Mat:
- BIODEGRADABLE DOORMAT We love 100% coir mats and set ourselves the challenge of making printed designs on woven backed mats that are totally plastic free. Our Eco Friendly Biodegradable Door Mat is very environmentally friendly; you can even compost it at the end of its life.
- LARGER + THICKER These doormats are 75 x 45cm and 20mm thick , which gives them a very sturdy feel underfoot. The woven pile is tightly packed to give an excellent scraping action.
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGNS Many printed doormat designs are very widely available and often poor quality. As doormat specialists, we can source the very best coir mats and produce designs that are exclusive to us.
- NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL Our Biodegradable Doormat is a totally natural product made from coconuts. Because of this, every one is unique and it is impossible to guarantee 100% uniformity. You are choosing an eco friendly doormat that is great for the environment, these variations are part of its natural beauty.
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU We are very proud of our products and want you to be 100% satisfied. If you are unhappy for any reason, please get in touch and we'll be happy to put things right.
Share this product:
- The body of the mat is made from coconut fibre, known as coir, and the edges are sealed with natural latex to prevent them from fraying. This latex edging gives a very smart finish too. The inks used for printing are water based for the lowest environmental impact.
- At 75 x 45cm, these doormats are bigger than many PVC backed options you'll find at the same price. At 20mm thick they are also 5mm thicker too.
- The colour of the coir may vary with the coconut harvest (the background is undyed). Occasionally you may find a hard piece of coconut in the pile (this is the pith). We do try to remove them but sometimes miss one, (you can simply snip it off with a sharp pair of nail scissors, but please don't pull or you will leave a hole in the mat). All coconut mats will shed a little at first too, it will settle in a few days of use. This is totally normal and not a fault. Simply brush gently to remove, or vacuum on a low setting with the upholstery attachment. If you beat the mat too hard you will cause the design to fade.
Best used indoors or in a sheltered outdoor location such as a covered porch. Follow the instructions in our care and fitting guide sent out with every order for how to best take care of your purchase.
Size: 75cm x 45cm
Colour: Natural Coir
Area of use: Indoor
Underfloor Heating Compatible: Yes
Suitable for Mat Well?: No
Trim to Fit?: No
Irregular Shape Possible?: No
Made from: Coir
Backing: Woven Coir
Edging: Modern Sealed
Lead time: 1-2 Working Days